This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 413.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 413 Answers :
- Losing a job without being fired
- In his speech, the CEO put an ___ on making a profit
- Similar to insolently (adverb)
- You shouldn’t let an open wound ___
- What do you call someone who appreciates good food?
- A fruit, similar to a peach
- Opposite of brawny
- Jim was left to ___ in the hot summer sun
- Synonym of worship (noun)
- To plan something secretly with others
- Reckless behaviour can ___ those around you
- Similar to peacefully
- To show evidence of someone’s involvement in a crime
- What causes engine problems in aircraft?
- Don’t let me ___ in mediocrity, I want to improve!
- What can you cure by holding your breath?
And the phrase solution is : THE WORST CASE OF HYPERINFLATION OF ALL TIME HAPPENED IN HUNGARY
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 414
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.