This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 403.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 403 Answers :
- What is left after smoking a cigarette?
- A bird’s home
- The choice of objects, color and style for your home
- A slang word for “nose”
- Someone who’s able to soothe your pain without medicines
- A type of roof
- Mandarin is a __ of Chinese
- Someone travelling in a small narrow boat
- Schizophrenia is an example of mental __
- A balanced diet provides all the necessary vitamins and __
- Right now the country is in economic and political __
- It helps to measure the height
- We use it to do difficult tasks and answer tricky questions
- John sued his employer because of unfair __
- A route across the water
- A beautiful plant growing in the Alps
And the phrase solution is : IT IS ESTIMATED THAT SWEDEN HAS MORE ISLANDS THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 404
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.