This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 404.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 404 Answers :
- The money you can borrow from a bank
- You play tennis on it
- __ of Damocles
- The boat was brought __ by waves
- An equivalent of bingo
- Most children believe in __ Fairy
- The opposite of love
- Mostly women work in this fish __ .
- What is left after cutting wood?
- We bought a house with expensive __ floors
- His singing is absolutely __
- The old lady was pushing a __ before her
- (3rd person) To make someone a king officially
- Someone who criticizes you a lot
- (plural) Capes
And the phrase solution is : ORCHESTRAS DON’T ALWAYS NEED A CONDUCTOR
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 405
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.