This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 4.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 4 Answers :
- To express a desire
- Failure to win
- Study of ancestry
- To scribble in a margin
- The science of understanding voting patterns
- Zen state of mind
- To make someone feel bad
- A problem that makes sinks stop working
- To enter without being invited
- A person who fears open spaces
- To follow rules
- Scream at the top of your lungs
- Quiet! I can __ hear myself think!
- Investigation of the conscious and the unconscious
And the phrase solution is : BODY CAN GO LONGER WITHOUT FOOD THAN WITHOUT SLEEP
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 5
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.