This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 5.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 5 Answers :
- To become older
- To lose liquid through a hole
- To sleep badly at night
- 5 o’clock shadow
- Sign that represents something
- Something useless, (syn.) rubbish
- You cannot __ in my business like that!
- A place for old expensive stuff
- Flower and yoga position
- Not worth a red cent
- Stop it, I’m not in the ___ for that
- To yield flowers
- What is left after a fire
And the phrase solution is : SOMEBODY TELLS YOU TO BREAK A LEG
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 6
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.