This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 390.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 390 Answers :
- Noah created his ark to save animals from the ___
- The person who you married
- What do Americans call an electrical mains?
- Americans don’t vote for the President, they vote for an ___
- The sound of something flying fast over your head
- What can you call someone who worries all the time?
- A type of wildcat with a tail, not a bobcat!
- A hazy situation, similar to something found in space
- I’m so ___, I have no friends!
- Opposite of doubtful, how you can feel about someone
- What can tell you your fortune based on the stars?
- Strong storms cause these (plural)
- If we go hiking, we may become ___ because of the blizzard
- Old weapon that fired a bolt instead of an arrow
- Reaching the highest point, often used in music
- What to call someone who often trips over their own feet?
And the phrase solution is : THE WORLD RECORD FOR THE MOST NUMBER OF NON-STOP PUSH-UPS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 391
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.