This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 391.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 391 Answers :
- A guy who rules over you, or the big guy in the sky
- What is green and sour and goes great with margaritas?
- Cargo shorts are often made of this material
- The door ___ was squeaky, so I oiled it
- What sound do old floorboards make when walking on them?
- This is hatred and cunning found in your heart
- A _____ should be painted only on freshly laid plaster
- What do we call a person with a taste for excellent food?
- A person who does very little and shows no initiative
- We need to ___ all of the old equipment
- Plants with red or pink flowers found throughout Asia
- What does one call a dog that isn’t of a particular breed?
- The Internet can be found in homes ____
- Elderly and disabled people need this type of person
- What part of your fishing equipment actually catches fish?
- This ___ dish leaves an explosion of happiness in my mouth
And the phrase solution is : THE AVERAGE DISTANCE A MAN WALKS ON FOOT DURING HIS LIFE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 392
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.