This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 383.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 383 Answers :
- When a football player drops the ball
- Who leaves their native country to live in another?
- Antonym of sparse
- Mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, relish
- I will ___ this dish, it looks so delicious
- What can you call a mastered skill?
- There was a ___ of ketchup on my shirt
- A carved, modeled, or chiseled statue
- Synonym of abundant
- Not a rectangle, it has fewer sides
- Wayne’s ___ knowledge made him an expert
- Similar to ruins
- Romans used this combo of gestures and music
- What is a wise saying that is a universal truth called?
- These ___ rolls are so sweet
- A group of minerals, is often red in color
And the phrase solution is : HAPPENED BECAUSE OF THE TAX PARADISE THE GOVERNMENT CREATED FOR CHAEBOLS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 384
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.