This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 384.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 384 Answers :
- Heaping something good onto someone
- Rich is going ___, he doesn’t want to be recognized
- Similar to guilt
- He has a ___ beard, it doesn’t grow in some areas
- What do some animals do in the winter?
- What bored kids tend to do in class (not sleep!)
- What do doctors use to help deliver babies?
- Insect named after a mythical creature
- The last car on the train is usually the ___
- Opposite of briefness or brevity
- Like a cliff or steep mountain wall
- Todd is still young, so he has an ___ friend
- Means the same as to sneak away
- If you say something but do the opposite
- What kind of structure is found in a monastery?
- Jason ___ told his friends that he doesn’t trust them
And the phrase solution is : ALMOST INDISPENSABLE FOR GLOBAL ECONOMY AND TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 385
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.