This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 382.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 382 Answers :
- He showed no ___to his enemies
- Any substance that causes injury or death
- Flammable jelly used as a weapon
- Channel for carrying rainwater
- Docile, meek, timid
- Single-reed woodwind instrument
- ___ the cards
- To summon
- Loud, unpleasant laugh
- Legislative, executive, and ___ branches
- Sudden, temporary malfunction
- Cloth used for bandages
- A bad ___ invites a picklock
- Industrial purification plant
- Mistaken or unfounded belief
And the phrase solution is : THEY ORIGINATE FROM THE COOKIES THAT THE JAPANESE IMMIGRANTS POPULARIZED
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 383
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.