This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 360.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 360 Answers :
- A refreshing place in the desert
- Things that are ___ were popular back in the day
- What finger is opposite from your thumb?
- Opposite of obvious
- When there is high humidity, the air feels ___
- ( adj.) People who do difficult and skillful physical things
- What do traitors do to their country? (verb)
- You should ___ the burned eggs off the pan before cleaning
- A talking head on TV is usually a ___ about the subject
- Synonym of mistake
- A fishing boat that drags a net behind it is called what?
- The measure of how far Boston is from Los Angeles
- I ___ this song to my late Aunt Edna.
- The female who brings you your drinks and food
- What is the condition of memory loss when getting old?
- Similar to prototype, but more of a design
- Your ___ leaves your house a mess
And the phrase solution is : WIMBLEDON TENNIS BALLS ARE KEPT AT TWENTY DEGREES CELSIUS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 361
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.