This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 361.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 361 Answers :
- Competitive skiers tend to like this kind of ski course
- Für Elise and Fugue in D Minor are examples of what?
- It was clear that Denise was stuck up with her __ attitude
- Clothes that are brightly colored and grab attention
- Synonym of swamp
- The ___ at the flea market was loud but effective
- Warm-blooded animals that give birth to live offspring (plural)
- Who is Grandpa married to?
- Synonym of excellent
- I can’t figure out the ___ of this word puzzle
- They call me ___ yellow
- Short form of a word for an event with multiple competitors
- Located in your mouth directly under your eyes, very sharp!
- What dish is made of ground beef and breadcrumbs?
- Synonym of shoal
- When you try to look busy instead of being productive
- You could tell she was nervous due to her ___ smile
And the phrase solution is : WHEN YOU SEE A GOOD MOVE, LOOK FOR A BETTER ONE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 362
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.