This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 355.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 355 Answers :
- To bother, disturb, badger
- Between cold and warm
- Genetically identical copy
- To book a vacation, we went to a travel ___
- What does a philatelist collect? (plural)
- Her dog ___ at strangers, but does not bark
- ___ a trois
- Airbags ___ instantaneously on impact
- ___ camera is a very simple device without a lens
- Fast, agile, quick
- An elaborate poetic image or comparison
- To thaw
- What are the most popular edible tubers? (plural)
- They’re rich and lead a very ___ lifestyle
- Device for walking on the snow resembling a racket
- (adj.) having a great beauty, scale, or dignity
- Intense ___ have engulfed the forests
And the phrase solution is : JAPAN HAS ONE OF THE HIGHEST DENSITIES OF VENDING MACHINES IN THE WORLD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 356
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.