This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 356.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 356 Answers :
- He fought tooth and ___
- Hidden in ___ sight
- Water ice
- Cultivated cereal used as food
- Anyone can ___ nonsense. Say something smart
- Courageous, determined, brave
- When two commercial companies become one
- ___ of Eden
- To complain
- Derogatory, mocking, disparaging (adj.)
- Northernmost region of Earth
- It rained and thundered on that ___ night
- Transparent, glossy, hard coating
- Pass me the ___, I want to change the channel
- Demonstration of approval after a performance
- Sweet food made of beaten egg whites and sugar
- The diplomats were declared ___ non gratae
- Strong (plural) ___ prevented the ship from arriving on time
And the phrase solution is : THE US GOVERNMENT SAVED EVERY PUBLIC TWEET
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 357
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.