This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 354.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 354 Answers :
- Chicken or gold ___
- That old decrepit building is a real ___
- I was framed! I am ___!
- There stood three ladies and one ___
- Green nut in a hard shell
- Without favoritism (adj.)
- Lard, fat, oil
- Prestige, superior status
- Aromatic herb similar to cilantro
- This ___ ring has been with the family for generations
- Wolf-like (adj.)
- A ___ was brewing against the ship’s captain
- You do this with the mouthwash
- To crease, wrinkle
- The “joke” had no ___
- Outcome, result, conclusion
And the phrase solution is : ALTHOUGH GOAT MEAT IS NOT PARTICULARLY POPULAR IN MANY CULTURES
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 355
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.