This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 342.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 342 Answers :
- A timely benefit
- Opposite of stupid
- Dry wood is quick to ___ fire
- Person who plays a heart-shaped string instrument
- String instrument that is laid flat and played by pinching
- What is another word for a winged insect?
- Fanciful 18th century art style
- Straying from the right course or established standard
- Mosque’s tower
- Underground cemetery
- A stiff petticoat popular in the 19th century
- ___ bun is my favorite pastry
- Compare and ___
- An act of resistance to authority
- The wait was taking too long, and she was growing ___
- Pathological stiffening of tissue (medical)
And the phrase solution is : THE NOBEL PRIZE IN ECONOMICS IS NOT A REAL NOBEL PRIZE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 343
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.