This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 343.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 343 Answers :
- Butterfly’s ___ is called a “caterpillar”
- In his childhood, Jerry was a boy ___
- She wanders from one town to the next like a ___
- A round gear or a flight feather
- This wealthy ___ owns the entire paper industry in this town
- Freshly baked, ___ loaf of bread
- A big cat that cannot change its spots
- I am a ___ at chess and have a great deal to learn
- He’s so reckless it’s a ___ he’s still alive
- Family name
- What’s your ___ in life?
- Use this ___ spray to repel the bugs
- Her controversial newspaper article caused a ___
- There is a center and there is a ___
- Civil War re-___
- A bee’s job is to ___ flowers
And the phrase solution is : A PENNY COSTS MORE TO PRODUCE THAN ITS VALUE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 344
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.