This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 316.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 316 Answers :
- A British noble rank (think tea)
- Mythological, usually green and ugly creature
- A ___ around one’s neck
- A plant with pointy leaves that burns to touch
- You look ___ in that suit
- At the hotel, a ___ helped her carry the luggage upstairs
- I need to run an ___
- Einstein worked at the ___ office
- Someone obsessed with minor details
- The crime of disloyalty to the monarch
- Mechanical device for keeping loose sheets of paper together
- This adorable ___ is just learning to walk
- What do ballet dancers wear?
- Many of his old ideas ___ in his later work
- A helicopter is useless without it
- Common word for all poisonous types of mushrooms
And the phrase solution is : PAPER DOLLARS ARE NOT PAPER
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 317
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.