This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 317.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 317 Answers :
- For whom the ___ tolls
- Any wrongful act leading to liability
- I like horror, but this movie is too ___
- Cowboy contest or exhibition
- A bird with long neck and legs
- Smaller than a river
- He accepted the sentence ___, without any objections
- The storm set our boat ___
- When lost in a new place, ask the ___ for some directions
- Opposite of failure
- Garbage or trash collectors (British)
- The doctor leaned closer to ___ the wound
- Chewing gum can be used to blow ___
- In an urgent or hurried manner
- ___ of the fittest
- The ___ of town abounded in warehouses and old factories
- In the worst-case ___, we’ll just go back home
And the phrase solution is : THE IDEA OF UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME DATES BACK TO THE SIXTEENTH CENTURY
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 318
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.