This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 315.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 315 Answers :
- Staff of a ship or aircraft
- The plan was given a ___ of approval by the government
- To hunt illegally
- Gather, collect, accumulate
- The two criminals were in ___ (plural)
- Thick rope used for towing or mooring the ship
- Holy Roman ___
- The main course consisted of ___ beef and vegetables
- China plays a ___ role in the world economy
- Eland, kudus, springbok
- A thorny shrub with small red fruits
- People presiding over a meeting
- The pianist uses a ___ to keep the rhythm
- Not a vowel
- Unpleasantness, maliciousness
And the phrase solution is : ALMOST ONE IN THREE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN MONACO IS A MILLIONAIRE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 316
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.