This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 301.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 301 Answers :
- Granted entrance
- You either __, or sink
- She’s a very __ face, I’d recognize her anywhere
- (syn.) To predict, forecast
- I need to check the bus __ before leaving
- Distorting, turning in strange ways
- It’s such a __ matter, why are you so upset?
- (syn.) To decay, degrade
- Lacking strength
- Do you have any __ restrictions?
- Compliance with all the ceremonies
- (syn.) Agile, graceful
- I was __ to find you for days
- (syn.) To limp, shuffle
- Just add the extra virgin olive oil __
- To be able to buy
And the phrase solution is : THE MOON IS DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE EARTH LITTLE BY LITTLE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 302
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.