This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 302.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 302 Answers :
- Container for liquid
- To give someone the wrong data
- Church minister
- What starts contracting when you hiccup?
- To be hesitant to believe
- She had __ pupils and an unfocused stare
- (syn.) Rude, unmannerly
- It wasn’t an act, he was __
- Relating to the clergy
- Let’s take the __ from the airport, it’s cheaper
- Typical of the countryside
- (syn.) Diatribe, harangue
- Place to swim
- To consume food
And the phrase solution is : THE MOST DISTANT PHOTOGRAPH OF THE EARTH IS CALLED ‘PALE BLUE DOT’
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 303
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.