This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 288.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 288 Answers :
- (plural) Storage of old artifacts
- (syn.) Absent-minded, scatterbrained
- Who was Sherlock Holmes?
- The __ of the Sun is very hot
- To apply an opposite force
- You must wear the __ in the kitchen at all times
- Distinguishing indicator
- I __ the day I accepted his offer
- To cut irregularly
- Please __ me at 7 AM sharp
- Ingenious trickery
- Instrument for fishing
- I’m __ with my job and my salary
- (syn.) Method, manner, way
And the phrase solution is : NO SUCH THING AS FREEDOM OF CHOICE UNLESS THERE IS FREEDOM TO REFUSE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 289
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.