This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 289.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 289 Answers :
- To inhale and exhale
- I have __ experience of these hardships
- Extra food and wine given as a religious gift
- Charity __ at home
- Small bomb
- (syn.) Slacks, pants
- I’m looking forward to our __ cooperation
- (syn.) Remnant, trace, relic
- The explanation was __, I barely understood anything
- Recipient of an award
- (syn.) Miserable, despondent
- To have a trick up one’s __
- My favorite dessert is the Belgian __
- Rural settlement
- Emblem of victory
- He had to go to a homeless __
- Process of skin coming off
- (3rd person) To distort, twist
And the phrase solution is : MINDS ARE CAPABLE OF THE GREATEST VICES AS WELL AS OF THE GREATEST VIRTUES
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 290
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.