This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 284.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 284 Answers :
- Divine drink
- Part of a GPS coordinate
- Sneakers in Britain
- I don’t want to __ around the boss in the office anymore
- Professional kneader
- __ corps, __ rights, __ casualties
- Yorkshire or Bull
- Get an iron to __ flyways
- With passion, strongly
- Old-fashioned and shabby
- (plural) Judicial decisions
- To struggle with an issue
- Obsession with rules
- (syn.) To renounce, deny
- To stroll leisurely
- As a software developer, he is pretty much __ in this company
- To discharge gas
- Short way from a house to a public road
And the phrase solution is : WAS A VERY TALENTED MUSICIAN AND COULD PLAY FIVE DIFFERENT INSTRUMENTS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 285
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.