This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 285.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 285 Answers :
- The punishment was __ than he’d expected
- Shot to prevent a disease
- It’s common __ to be polite to everyone
- She’s a __ actress, but not very successful yet
- Oil __, sugar __, metal __
- (syn.) To rip apart, sever
- She has more than one __ to her personality
- Attacking campaign at war
- (syn.) Internal, inner
- Isaac Newton discovered the colors of the __
- Where do people get visas?
- (syn.) Daunting, unsettling
- Which animal is as smart as some primates?
- Street hockey
- He was __ from the country forever
- Seller in the street
- __ we go again
- (past tense) To do very well, excel
And the phrase solution is : MAN IS BORN FREE, AND EVERYWHERE HE IS IN CHAINS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 286
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.