This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 255.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 255 Answers :
- (syn.) Coy, playful
- To say no
- He usually __ some errands in the morning
- Stuff that takes the most space in a house
- Not one jot or __
- Sequence of notes
- Candy made of molasses
- (syn.) To decrease, reduce
- There’s a __ in my shoe, I can’t walk anymore
- (plural) Expanses where farmers work
- Person outside recognized religions
- His cheerful __ transformed after those events
- (syn.) Hostility, animosity
- (plural) In tennis: a powerful, unavoidable stroke
- Item used to record bank transactions
- (syn.) Amusing, merry
- Use a cast iron __ to cook this meat
- (syn.) Dexterously, expertly
And the phrase solution is : TALK NOT TO ME OF BLASPHEMY, MAN; I’D STRIKE THE SUN IF IT INSULTED ME
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 256
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.