This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 256.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 256 Answers :
- Like the smell on a farm
- (3rd person) To give up or give in
- __ chess games usually last 5 minutes
- The most useful kind of water
- I felt __ and depressed after the breakup
- Sexual maturity period
- The ball __ the window into pieces
- (syn.) Reliable, steady
- Habitual performance
- What was Newton’s first law about?
- He’s moving ahead one __ at a time
- To deceive by false appearance
- Covered with marks here and there
- It was so funny I was about to __ with laughter
- The __ cone is a kind of volcano
- Internal rupture
- Professional singer
And the phrase solution is : IF YOU SHAVE A ZEBRA COMPLETELY, ITS SKIN WILL BE BLACK UNDERNEATH THE COAT
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 257
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.