This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 180.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 180 Answers :
- All men are __ equal
- I was starting to go __-crazy
- (syn.) Huge, enormous
- Sorry, this table is __
- Being ready for duty
- (plural) Brief respite from punishment
- Car’s front panel
- Spine, parts of a backbone
- This project was done by smoke and __
- County in Louisiana
- To make a hole (e.g. with a glare)
- He __ the career ladder easily
- Violent rush of water
- Scarce commodity
- To introduce someone to an activity
- (past tense) To abstain, refrain
- (syn.) Difference, discrepancy
- Someone who pays the rent
And the phrase solution is : BOTH SERVED AS VICE PRESIDENT AND PRESIDENT, BOTH DIED ON THE SAME DAY
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 181
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.