This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 181.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 181 Answers :
- Plain rice is __ in calories
- Paved patio next to a building
- (syn.) Even, smooth, flat
- Strip of useful icons on a computer
- You only care for money! When have you become so __?
- (plural) They have to be cleaned with paste
- To be licked by fire
- Large monkey
- Quality of being frank
- There’s far more to him than meets the __
- Roger Clemens did this sport
- (syn.) Revolting, disgusting
- Between the __ and the anvil
- To prepare something messily and hurriedly
- You shouldn’t work __ you are so tired
- (syn.) Affluence, prosperity
And the phrase solution is : HE WHO HAS A WHY TO LIVE CAN BEAR ALMOST ANY HOW
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 182
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.