This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 153.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 153 Answers :
- Account of news
- Higher in status
- Military unit
- Sudden explosion of emotions
- To live somewhere permanently
- (syn.) Assembly, council
- One of the most intelligent dog breeds
- To increase gradually
- To chop into small pieces
- (3rd person) To notice briefly
- To go back on promise
- Chemical __, __ interest, __ words
- (syn.) To drool, salivate
- Genealogical line
- (plural) Mosquito barrier
And the phrase solution is : OPPORTUNITIES COME BUT DO NOT LINGER
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 154
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.