This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 154.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 154 Answers :
- (syn.) Windy, blustery
- Mucus or twerp
- The dog is __ its tail
- (syn.) Prudence, thriftiness
- The tomato, grape and banana are all __
- Newbie, inexperienced person
- To hop on the band__
- (plural) Herbal tea
- (syn.) Unconventional, eccentric
- (plural) Common sushi fish
- Reasons for action
- She was so excited, she ran outside __
- Female pig
- Ordered arrangement
- I’d like to __ the problem so that we could discuss it again
- Color of yolk
- Poorly ventilated
And the phrase solution is : IF YOU WANT TO GO FAST, GO ALONE; BUT IF YOU WANT TO GO FAR, GO TOGETHER
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 155
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.