This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 148.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 148 Answers :
- Steaming mad
- Many solar systems have multiple __
- (syn.) To brood, fret
- There will be no swearing in this __, young man!
- Extension of subscription
- __ soul, __ teeth, __ eggs
- He was totally __ of her affection
- Older married woman
- To move along but at a distance
- Periodical publication
- Without a word
- You can’t __ him, he’s a genius!
- Ceramics maker
- (plural) Domineering country leader
- (syn.) Hoodlum, ruffian, thug
- Someone who handles marionettes
- To fail to appreciate
- (plural) Bank worker who deals with customers
And the phrase solution is : MEN USUALLY WORE TUNICS AND WOULD LAUGH AT MEN WHO PUT ON TROUSERS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 149
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.