This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 149.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 149 Answers :
- Process of buying and selling
- (syn.) Dismal, bleak, lonely
- Ritual with a doll
- (syn.) Cruel, cold-hearted
- (3rd person) To choose
- Curved shape
- __ of habeas corpus
- True happiness, delight
- He wanted to preserve the last __ of his dignity
- Dark kind of wood used for furniture
- To become septic
- (past tense) To plot something bad
- Intense disgust, aversion
- (syn.) Parade, spectacle, extravaganza
- Money kids get every month
- Relating to mushrooms
- Similar to “headcollar”
And the phrase solution is : THE PICTURES WERE ALTERED TO REMOVE THE TRACES OF CERTAIN POLITICAL FIGURES
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 150
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.