This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 147.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 147 Answers :
- (3rd person) To hold a party
- Santa’s landing point
- Affair of the heart
- He decided to __ her onto his shoulders
- Her attitude is really __ me
- The explosion __ all the windows
- Interlinked group
- Like __, like son
- (syn.) To slander, libel
- Turning motion
- Without a working government
- (plural) Spheres of study
- To move about restlessly
- To design for the first time
- __ bird, __ comment
- Armed attacker on the enemy’s territory
And the phrase solution is : ONE OF HIS STRANGEST DECISIONS WAS TO MAKE HIS FAVORITE HORSE A SENATOR
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 148
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.