This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 139.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 139 Answers :
- Only caring about trivial, insignificant things
- (plural) Aspiring young actress
- Nowadays, people tend to work __, from home
- Place for a wine cellar
- Obedience plant
- To shuffle in pain
- Woolen shoulder cover
- The test is much __ than you think
- Santa’s suit is __ after going through chimneys
- Selene’s carriage
- (syn.) Globetrotter, traveler
- Circular revolving platform for records
- I fully __ this initiative
- Let the dog run freely
- Underground pipes
- Obnoxious babbler
And the phrase solution is : THAT WHICH WE CALL A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME WOULD SMELL AS SWEET
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 140
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.