This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 140.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 140 Answers :
- Money given to the unemployed
- Dude in Britain
- (syn.) Coupon, certificate
- If you can force your heart and nerve and __
- (plural) Pardon from jail
- Related to the study of alloys and their properties
- A fancy word for “celebration”
- Type of conversation with a large audience
- (plural) Weapons, arms
- Lacking ethical principles
- Not worth a dime
- Violent tropical storm
- (syn.) To arouse, excite
- Traditional terraced building
- The division into distinct layers or classes
- Impressive duration of life
- Violent clash
And the phrase solution is : STATE OF MEN WITHOUT CIVIL SOCIETY IS NOTHING ELSE BUT A MERE WAR OF ALL
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 141
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.