This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 138.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 138 Answers :
- __ end of the stick
- (3rd person) To mix a soup with a spoon
- (syn.) Tired, exhausted
- (plural) Unknown people
- The higher rank in a profession
- There’s a __ of examples when poor people became rich
- Or being hated don’t give way to __
- (syn.) Beating
- Someone who controls an activity
- Dismiss as nonsense = dismiss as __
- Acid salt
- Something you can’t breathe without
- Mare’s mate
- (plural) A shiny lip product
- Earnest plea
- The grass was greener back __
- Spear used to hunt wales
- With a husky voice
And the phrase solution is : PHILOSOPHERS ARE IN THE RIGHT WHEN THEY TELL US THAT NOTHING IS GREAT
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 139
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.