This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 121.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 121 Answers :
- A tinge or a tone of color
- I __ somewhat blue today
- Not poetry
- I didn’t mean to __ on your private moment
- Crease in the skin
- To move lower in a class
- One portion of tequila
- (syn.) Shocking, unexpected
- Let’s go to the __ to watch this movie
- Prepare a __ piece of paper for the test
- Chocolate dessert
- Group of musical instruments
- Non-linear data structure
- Stand-up performer
- Changing sides unlawfully
- (3rd person) To get used to something
And the phrase solution is : KING OF SAUDI ARABIA WAS SOMETIMES CALLED THE “LEOPARD OF THE DESERT”
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 122
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.