This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 122.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 122 Answers :
- The word “debt” has this kind of letter
- (plural) Not quite mountains
- The largest living primate
- Type of pastel color
- Native American dwelling
- Action with money Polonius told Laertes not to do
- Strong passion, ardor
- Able to perceive, conscious
- To seize and clutch
- Central theme or melody
- Legal killing
- Kind of game-birds from the Old World
- (syn.) To build or set up
- (syn.) Restless, agitated
- Something glamorous or extravagant
- Boots, sandals, crocs
And the phrase solution is : THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA WAS THE TALLEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 123
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.