This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 111.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 111 Answers :
- Hot season
- (plural) Consequences or outcomes
- Formal written report
- Willing sacrifice
- (syn.) To prevent, hinder
- Unchanging, droning voice
- A feeling of anxiety or fear
- Joint disease
- Likewise or also
- He was __ a leader, but had no influence
- (adj.) Happening at the same time
- Kind of quality people are born with
- Skin injury
- The muddiest or slimiest
- (adj.) Without arrogance or showiness
And the phrase solution is : MERCURY IS THE SMALLEST PLANET IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 112
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.