This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 112.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 112 Answers :
- The end of a run
- The correct way to write a word
- Slender and tall dog breed
- You need to __ this paint with water
- The __, and the thousand natural shocks
- In a clever way, “like a fox”
- Yellow filling of tarts
- That’s ____ he left
- The dessert that means “foam” in French
- The edge of hair on a person’s head
- Vigorous, full of energy
- Covered with small bumps (about knees)
- Old word for “sulfur”
And the phrase solution is : PHRASE “WHEN PIGS FLY” IS USED TO DESCRIBE SOMETHING UNLIKELY TO HAPPEN
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 113
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.