This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 102.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 102 Answers :
- To sweat
- Someone unknown, an outsider
- Ability to be controlled
- (syn.) Assertive, domineering
- To exalt, praise, worship
- (plural) A breed of small dogs
- Easy to read
- Salvo of bullets + could be added to “ball”
- To react indignantly
- Scowling, looking displeased
- (syn.) Unenthusiastically, lazily, carelessly
- Quality of using way too many words
- Shallow part of a river
- A large amount or a heap
- Beautiful and fine metalwork
- Discovery that one’s belief was false
And the phrase solution is : THE LEANING TOWER OF PISA WAS CONSTRUCTED LIKE THIS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 103
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.