This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 103.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 103 Answers :
- Part of a euro or a dollar
- Dark time between dusk and dawn
- Current status or situation
- Case made of silk
- Heaviness in the chest
- A nose that can’t breathe
- Brushing or hissing sound
- To become wet
- He was held __ by a violent robber
- Design from tiny stones
- Gangster underling
- (plural) Pigs, boars
- Something destroyed by misuse
- Logger’s tool
- (British) To loiter around
And the phrase solution is : GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 104
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.