This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 101.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 101 Answers :
- Treaty partner
- (syn.) Album, journal, diary
- Presence of water in the air
- Ripped apart
- I can’t stand him, he makes such __ jokes
- Elaborate and fancy contest
- Consequence of breaking a law
- __ nation, __ revolution, __ leader
- Rabbit’s house
- Clinging part of ivy
- (British) Amateur, an incompetent person
- She gave him a __ glance
- He likes to __ his wealth in front of the ladies
- Feeling refreshed or energized
- To aim at something
- Synonym of tripled
And the phrase solution is : AFTER BEING TOLD HE COULDN’T KEEP DOGS ON CAMPUS, LORD BYRON BROUGHT A BEAR
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 102
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.