This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 9.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 9 Answers :
- Nickname (verb)
- To hit baseball lightly without swinging the bat
- Land covered with forest
- Umbrella (informal)
- Bird native to New Zealand
- Paving block often seen in Europe
- Fishes don’t give birth, they ___
- Calcium sulfate barely mixes with water, it has low ___
- Metal spike with a hole used in climbing
- Relating to dog days (adj.)
- Arranged according to levels of importance
- It can be acute, it can be obtuse
- Derogatory, disparaging, contemptuous
And the phrase solution is : THE JAPANESE CREATED A BITESCAN — A SPECIAL DEVICE THAT MEASURES YOUR CHEWING STROKES
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 10
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.