This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 47.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 47 Answers :
- Dentist’s tool
- Can be found in a cave
- __ theater
- The patient is in a deep __
- It truly sticks in my __
- Swordtail or molly, for example
- What do you catch a baseball with?
- Explorer on Mars
- What is a small piece of information called?
- Measles or roseola, for example
- Friendship (syn.)
- There’s a __ board with some salami and cheese
- What fits in any shape but slips through fingers?
- The police should __ us about the case
- Antonym of satisfaction
And the phrase solution is : A MAN HELD HIS BREATH UNDERWATER FOR TWENTY-FOUR MINUTES AND THIRTY-SEVEN SECONDS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 48
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.