This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 38.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 38 Answers :
- To __ out the land
- (syn.) Facial expression
- Antonym of perennially
- In a mad __; in a wild hurry
- A gambling card game originating in France
- A device used for tilling soil
- Swampy ground
- Sound made by chicks
- An open __ is good for the soul
- (syn.) Triumphator
- He chose a wrong__, he’d rather be a singer than a lawyer
- Consequence which complicates a situation
- A microcredit organization
- Ante cibum
And the phrase solution is : SOME PEOPLE MARRY THEMSELVES. FOR INSTANCE, 30-YEAR-OLD CHEN WEI YIH FROM TAIWAN
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 39
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.