This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 32.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 32 Answers :
- At the break of __; very early
- To find oneself in the __; (syn.) to get into trouble
- A noisy and overexcited reaction
- The leading or windward edge of a sail
- A __ standing on the shoulders of giants
- Freedom from bias
- To make __ music; to chat idly
- A substance that causes fermentation
- Deprivation of property rights for overdue debts
- (syn.) Aculeate
- Ensemble that consist solely of singers
- Aminoglycoside antibiotic
- To know one’s __; (syn.) to be a competent specialist
- The lower part of the auricle
- (syn.) Persistent
And the phrase solution is : A 22-MONTH-OLD BOY WHO HAD FALLEN INTO AN ICY STREAM WAS RESUSCITATED AFTER 101 MINUTES OF CONTINUOUS CPR
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 33
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.