This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 26.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 26 Answers :
- He lifted up her white __ and kissed her
- Rabbit (syn.)
- On May 12, the Prime Minister signed the __
- __ rails are found on every wall in the hall
- Teacher (syn.)
- Who studies sacred books?
- It wasn’t just rain or snow, it was __
- Travelling together in __ protects our ships
- __ practitioners apply pressure with their elbows and feet
- To be __ between a rock and a hard place
- He doesn’t __ himself and talks bally rot
- Taste of persimmons, green tea
- Strawberry finch
- She read a __ prayer showing her repentance
And the phrase solution is : THERE IS NO UNIVERSAL SIGN LANGUAGE. THERE ARE VARIATIONS DEPENDING ON THE COUNTRY AND REGION YOU’RE IN
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 27
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.